CSU Stanislaus Theater: A Flea in Her Ear

Hi, ya’ll! Hope everyone is having a super spectacular week!!! All I can say is thank God it is Saturday!!!

Last night, I was fortunate enough to have the opportunity to go see A Flea in Her Ear at the CSU Stanislaus Mainstage Theater. A few of my sorority sisters and I went unwillingly for our theater and fine arts classes. However, the performance engaged us the entire time, and we were laughing hysterically throughout the entire duration of the play. This production was insane…it was all over the place, but it didn’t give you a moment to get bored!!!! It is about a woman named Yvonne who believes her husband is cheating on her. She and her friend, Lucille come up with a plan to lure him to a hotel and catch him the act. However, when all of their show up at the hotel as well, confusion erupts and all Hell breaks loose. This play is definitely for mature audiences. It contains potentially offensive language and some nudity. Also keep in mind that it is about three hours long. If you get a chance to see it, I HIGHLY recommend this play!!!

A Flea in Her Ear will be showing on November 15, 20-22 at 8PM and November 16, 23 at 2PM at the CSU Stanislaus Mainstage theater. You do NOT want to miss this amazing, satirical performance!!!

2 thoughts on “CSU Stanislaus Theater: A Flea in Her Ear

1. I was a little skeptical to go and see this, but based on what you wrote it sounds pretty interesting. Hopefully I can see it before its gone.